jueves, 19 de diciembre de 2013

J. I. Packer-Praying The Lord's Prayer-

J. I. Packer-Praying The Lord's Prayer-
Author: J. I. Packer
Title: Praying The Lord's Prayer
Publisher / Editor: Crossway Books
Format: PDF
Size Of File: 2.70 MB
Pages: 120.

Description:

Praying is a problem for many people. Christians often go through the motions of prayer because it is expected of them, but they are often left wondering, "Did God hear me? Does he even care?"
In Praying the Lord's Prayer, an excerpt from Growing in Christ, J. I. Packer presents a powerful truth: prayer is a natural activity between the Heavenly Father and his children. As Packer works through each phrase of Christ's pattern of prayer, you'll begin to grasp the basic principles and guidelines of prayer. As you apply these truths to your prayer life, you'll experience more intimate communication with your Father in heaven.

Download By Mediafire

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario