martes, 11 de noviembre de 2014

James Stalker-The Teaching Of Jesus Concerning Himself-

James Stalker-The Teaching Of Jesus Concerning Himself-
Author: James Stalker
Title: The Teaching Of Jesus Concerning Himself
Publisher / Editor: Hodder & Stoughton
Format: PDF
Size Of File: 14.2 MB
Pages: 298.

Description:

he Life of Jesus Christ, and again in the preface to Imago Christi, I made public my intention of writing on the Teaching of Christ. But the fulfilment of this purpose has been long delayed. This has not been due to the withdrawal of my attention from the subject, which for more than twenty years has been my favourite study. Again and again I have brought my materials to the verge of publication; but I have shrunk back owing to the impossibility of doing justice to the subject, and to a fear lest my results were not grounded upon a sufficiently thorough exegesis of the Saviours words. At length, however, when the trustees of the Cunningham Lectures did me the honour of asking me to undertake the course for this year, I felt this to be a providential summons to delay no longer but to bring at least a portion of my materials to the maturity requisite for publication.

Download By Mediafire

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario