lunes, 15 de junio de 2015

Maranatha! Vocal Band-Hymns & Choruses-Vol 2-

Maranatha! Vocal Band-Hymns & Choruses-Vol 2-

Interpreters: Maranatha! Vocal Band
Disc: Hymns & Choruses - (Vol 2)
Year: 1993
File Size: 50.6 MB

Track List:

01 Crown Him With Many Crowns / All Hail King Jesus / We Bring The Sacrifice Of Praise
02 Rock Of Ages / He Hideth My Soul / You Are My Hiding Place / Rock Of My Salvation
03 Oh Lord, You're Beautiful /Grace Greater Than Our Sin / Amazing Grace
04 What a Friend We Have In Jesus / Psalm 5
05 He Has Made Me Glad (I Will Enter His Gates) / Rejoice, The Lord Is King!
06 To God Be The Glory / Bless His Holy Name / Blessed Be The Name
07 Savior, Like a Shepherd Lead Us / I Look To The Shepherd / His Name Is Wonderful
08 Just As I Am / Father I Adore You / Have Thine Own Way, Lord / Lord Be Glorified

Download By Mega

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario