jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2014

John Bunyan-Divine Emblems-

John Bunyan-Divine Emblems-
Author: John Bunyan
Title: Divine Emblems: Or,Temporal Things Spiritualized
Publisher / Editor: Bickers & son
Format: PDF
Size Of File: 5.71 MB
Pages: 103.

Description:

By Alexander Smith, Al Thor Of Dreamthorp, Etc. Ohx Buxyax has written his biography in brief in the sentence which opens The Pilgrims Progrels As I walked through the wildernefs of this world, I lighted on a certain place where there was a den, and I laid me down in that place to sleep 5 and as I slept, I dreamed a dream. He dreamed his dream; he told it in the moft childlike wy; and now the orld will as soon forget Shakfpeare as it will forget him. He is the prince of dreamers, as Homer is the prince of poets. The scenery of his vilion has become familiar as the scenery which surrounds our homes.

Download By Mediafire

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario