lunes, 15 de junio de 2015

Maranatha! Vocal Band-Hymns & Choruses-Vol 5-

Maranatha! Vocal Band-Hymns & Choruses-Vol 5-

Interpreters: Maranatha! Vocal Band
Disc: Hymns & Choruses - (Vol 5)
Year: 1996
File Size: 62.1 MB

Track List:

01 O For a Thousand Tongues To Sing / Sing To The Lord / We've Come Here To Praise (Medley)
02 Praise My Soul, The King Of Heaven / Glory / Jesus You Are Lord (Medley)
03 The Power Of Your Love / My Savior's Love / O The Deep, Deep Love Of Jesus (Medley)
04 Here Is Love / O, How I Love Jesus / O Lord Your Tenderness (Medley)
05 How Sweet The Name Of Jesus Sounds / The Sweetest Name Of All / Jesus, Your Name (Medley)
06 No Higher Calling / When I Survey The Wondrous Cross / I Come To The Cross (Medley)
07 Take My Life And Let It Be / Lord, I Want To Be a Christian / Here I Am (Medley)
08 Hear My Prayer / The Lords Prayer / This Kingdom (Medley)

Download By Mega

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario