lunes, 19 de octubre de 2015

Maranatha! Instrumental-Colours-

Maranatha! Instrumental-Colours-

Interpreters: Maranatha! Instrumental
Disc: Colours
Year: 2011
File Size: 66.2 MB

Track List:

01 The Invitation / O Come All Ye Faithful (Medley) [Instrumental]
02 Seek Ye First (Instrumental)
03 Who May Ascend To The Hill Of The Lord/I Come By Faith (Medley) [Instrumental]
04 He Knows My Name (Instrumental)
05 He Is Able (Instrumental)
06 Open Our Eyes (Instrumental)
07 I See The Lord (Instrumental)
08 Come Let Us Worship And Bow Down (Instrumental) [Maranatha! Music]
09 He Has Made Me Glad (I Will Enter His Gates) [Instrumental]
10 Grace Alone (Instrumental)
11 As The Deer (Instrumental)
12 Glorify Thy Name (Instrumental)
13 Sweet Hour Of Prayer (Instrumental)
14 Now Thank We All Our God (Instrumental)
15 More Like You (Instrumental)
16 You Are My Hiding Place (Instrumental)
17 He Is Our Peace (Instrumental)

Download By Mega

2 comentarios: