lunes, 19 de octubre de 2015

Vineyard Music-Changed By Your Glory-

Vineyard Music-Changed By Your Glory-

Interpreters: Vineyard Music
Disc: Changed By Your Glory: Live Worship Songs Of The Langley Vineyard
Year: 1989
File Size: 100 MB

Track List:

01 Awesome God (Rich Mullins)
02 Good To Me (Craig Musseau)
03 I Lift My Eyes Up (Psalm 121) (Brian Doerksen)
04 Faithful One (Brian Doerksen)
05 Psalm 63 (Andy Park)
06 Father, I Want You To Hold Me (Brian Doerksen)
07 Refiner's Fire (Brian Doerksen)
08 We Come To Humble Ourselves (Brian Doerksen)
09 Changed By Your Glory (Andy Park)
10 I Saw Heaven (Andy Park)
11  You Are Mighty (Craig Musseau)
12  As I Abide In You (Brian Doerksen)
13  Isaiah 6 (Andy Park)
14  Unto The King (Joey Holder)
15  All Heaven Declares (Noel & Tricia Richards)

Download By Mega

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario