lunes, 15 de junio de 2015

Maranatha! Vocal Band-Hymns & Choruses-Vol 1-

Maranatha! Vocal Band-Hymns & Choruses-Vol 1-

Interpreters: Maranatha! Vocal Band
Disc: Hymns & Choruses - (Vol 1)
Year: 1993
File Size: 54.9 MB

Track List:

01 Majesty / All Hail The Power Of Jesus' Name
02 Be Thou My Vision / Glorify Thy Name / Blessed Be The Lord God Almighty
03 Fairest Lord Jesus / My Jesus, I Love Thee / I Love You Lord
04 It Is Well With My Soul / In His Time / Cares Chorus
05 O Worship The King / Meekness And Majesty (This Is Our God) / We Worship And Adore Thee
06 As The Deer / A Shield About Me / A Mighty Fortress Is Our God
07 Holy, Holy, Holy / Holy, Holy, Holy Is The Lord Of Hosts / Come Let Us Worship And Bow Down
08 Open Our Eyes / Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus / Open My Eyes, That I May See

Download By Mega

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario